We put customer service and quality first. We receive weekly shipments direct from the source for guaranteed freshness. If you are unsatisfied for any reason, we will make every attempt to make it right.
We currently serve customers in the United States.
We currently take Cash, Check, Money Order, and Credit Card Payments Via Phone.Cryptocurrency, Zelle, and eCheck are the current forms of payment. Zelle and Cryptocurrency are near instant methods of payment.
Kratom has been banned in a few states in the USA, but remains mostly legal in almost all of Europe, America and Canada. We do not sell or ship to localities, states or countries where kratom is known to be illegal.
At this time, we only offer 8oz, 16oz, 32oz and split kilo. We can also do bulk.
Yes, always. It will be emailed to your registered email address.
Express shipping for $25 (1kg or less only) – ask us the price if over 1kg.
Anyone at least 18 years of age can use Kratom. If you reside in a state where Kratom remains legal you are eligible to buy kratom online or anywhere else. We always tests our powder to ensure that you will get the best quality and purest form of the leaf. You know your body better than anyone else. If you have a health condition, please consult with your physician before consuming Kratom as there could be negative side effects.
There are several different strains which come with an array of vein colors in the leaves. Different effects are associated with each strain:
• Bali: This red Indonesian strain is known for its strong help with pain relief.
• Borneo: From Borneo, this strain may be white, green, or red, and has strong sedating effects.
• Green Malay: This strain is dark green and comes from Malaysia. It’s a popular strain for treating anxiety.
• Indo: From Indonesia, this type of kratom can be red, white, or green. It helps take the pain away, relaxation, and treating anxiety.
• Maeng Da: This is said to be the strongest of the strains and originated in Thailand. It comes in red, green, and white.
• Malaysian: From Malaysia, these green, red, and white leaves are the most balanced in their effects.